Lambert Ambassador (On the road) POSTULER
LAMBERT IN A FEW WORDS
In creating Lambert, Melissa, our president, wanted to reinvent the fashion of the handbag by being convinced that it is possible to combine comfort and elegance.
Lambert's mission is to make people's lives easier every day with chic and practical fashion accessories. In all facets of our work, we put forward the values of the company: autonomy (entrepreneurial spirit), team spirit, innovation and fun.
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
As a Lambert Ambassador, you will be part of our "on the road" squad that will promote the Lambert brand throughout Quebec and sometimes even in Ontario. Your role will be to attract and meet our current and new customers, create enthusiasm around the Lambert brand and generate sales on our website.
Are you bubbly, energetic and outgoing? This role is for you! As part of the Fashion Truck Squad, you will travel from venue to venue and event to event to make Lambert shine and provide our clients with an unforgettable experience.
Your work schedule will be varied: day, evening and weekend depending on the events and destinations.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Meet Lambert's clientele during special events: you must live and transmit the brand's DNA and values in your daily interactions with our clients.
- Find innovative ways to draw crowds to the Fashion Truck.
- Present and sell Lambert products by accompanying customers with online orders on our website (orders can be placed on site).
- Develop a potential customer base by signing up new customers to the Lambert newsletter.
- Stimulate Lambert's presence on social networks by creating original and authentic content
- Drive the truck to different locations and events.
- All other related tasks.
You think you have the LAMBERT DNA? GREAT! Let's see if you have the profile for the job.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the Lambert brand
- Excellent communicator
- Charismatic, energetic, positive and outgoing personality
- Approachable and sociable, able to speak to many people on different occasions
- Creative, proactive and entrepreneurial with a high sense of responsibility
- Ability to manage work with a varied schedule: day, evening, weekends
- Valid Class 5 driver's license
- Bilingual (French and English), knowledge of other languages is an asset.
CONVINCED WE ARE YOUR PERFECT MATCH?
Come live a dream summer with us. You will be an integral part of the company's success!
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be part of the very first "Fashion Truck" team. Our HR manager is already looking forward to meeting you!
The feminine includes the masculine for the sake of brevity