Sales representative for the Canadian market (outside QC)
The internal sales representative is 100% dedicated to Lambert and his main mandate is to develop the Toronto and Vancouver market. His/her role is to approach retailers who have a clientele similar to Lambert and offer our products in their store..
- Establish a development strategy for new Canadian markets (Toronto and Vancouver)
- Create list of potential retailers
- Solicit retailers to introduce Lambert and find innovative tactics
- Solicit retailers regularly to renew orders and do upsell;
- Send recaps on goals, results and top sellers;
- Provide the best customer service to retailers;
- Manage problematic situations with retailers;
- Work to achieve and exceed sales goals;
- Make sales forecasts;
- Maintain a good business relationship;
- Present our new collections and new models;
- Send Newsletters to retailers to stimulate sales;
The ideal candidate:
Experience in wholesale
Experience in fashion industry
Great knowledge of the Toronto and Vancouver market
The candidate can live in Toronto and must travel to meet the new stores to be develop (car required)
Speaking and writing is excellent in english and french is an asset
The candidate we seek is a person motivated by the growth of a business. He/her must believe in our brand and want to help make it known. We are looking for a resourceful, independent person who knows how to prioritize and excels in communication.
Salary: base salary + commission
If you are interested, you have to send your cv by email at: email@example.com
You will be contacted only if your profil is interesting.
Salary : basic salary + commissions (variable according to expertise)
Interested individuals should send their resumes by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in Lambert and please note that only those selected for a selection interview will be contacted.